Sunday, May 1, 2011

Tremendous turnout at Gran Dale


Thanks to all of you who came to my meet-and-greet Saturday afternoon at Gran Dale mansion. We had a tremendous crowd -- the first time so many people had a chance to see the newly renovated historic treasure.


It gave me a chance to hear what matters to the residents of District 29 and to find out what they expect of their representative on the Metro Council. Learning about their hopes and concerns, their expectations and their needs will drive my campaign.



We really enjoyed the jazz by Amanda Bridgette and her ensemble, and the home-cooking from Carol Ann's Home Cooking Cafe -- some of the great talent in District 29.


Again, thanks to all who came. Please keep the ideas coming. I need to know what YOU need.

















1 comment:

  1. To bad I'm not in your district, but I Tweeted your page anyway. Really Proud of You Sis. Good Luck in the Election!

    ReplyDelete